Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

APPOLIGIZING

1. Did I make u angry?

Did I do it wrong?

Sweety, please, forgive me

I won't stand apart from you long!
2. Please Gorgeous, forgive me once more,

U are the only girl I completely adore!

I'm sorry!
3. I never meant to hurt u

Or to make u cry

Forgive me, dear lady...

U can't? Oh, tell me, why?
4. My left leg's big toe is still trembling because of the shame I've done.

When I look into the mirror, I see there a person with long ears and with a big note "asshole" written on the face. Forgive me, I'll never behave this way!
5. Listen to your heart, even if you are not sure that it's right... Let's forget all our resentments, shall we?
6. I can say I'm sorry,

But it will not be enough...

I wish we'd never quarrel...

I'll never be so rough!!!
7. You may not believe me

But I'm writing from the soul.

I'm begging: please, forgive me

My heart may die alone...
8. Baby I'm sorry. For everything I said.

Baby I wish I could take back every wrong thing I said to u. U are the only person I can think of from night till the bright sunrise.
9. U are my breath that I can't be alive, if I lose u! Please, forgive me and come back!
10. I broke your heart in such a harsh way,

Trust me, I'm sorry for that horrible day...

Just give me a chance and I promise everything will be good,

Hopefully, things will be the way they really should.
11. Your face is circling in my head

From the time I wake up 'til I go to bed.

Without u my life will tame...

Oh, please, forgive my awful shame!
12.I never thought I would miss u this way,

Feeling lonely and crazy everyday...

I'm to blame for my terrible deed,

But u are the only person I need!
13. Just because of one stupid mistake

I live with pain

every day and night...

Just because of one stupid phrase

Our happiness seems to be lost.

Forgive me, My Dear.
14. Painful nights without u

Bitter days when I can't talk to u

I only have myself to blame...

But I did't want to cause u pain!
15. They say that people make mistakes

I know that's what I did

I hope you will forgive my breaks

Without u... there's nothing worse, indeed!
16. I wish we'd never grow apart

We'd share our lifetime.

I hope u keep me in your heart

U'll forever be mine!
17. I made a mistake and I'm really sorry

I promise I'll never cause you worry

Don't u believe me? Don't u see it's true..?

I'll always love no one but u!
18. I think that I made a mistake,

Help me take it back.

Forgive me,

Forget it happened.

Be my friend

Love me, forever...
19. I can't be without u in my life anymore

How could I make a mistake of letting u go?

U don't have t'ask me

If I still love u

Because I do and hope u too.
20. So many wrongs I see now that I've done.

You're never guilty, I am the one!

I apologize now for this grave mistake!

Forgive me, please, for Heaven's sake!
21. I'm writing this poem cuz I don't know what t'say

For guiding and misleading u in this way

I'm asking myself how could I be so selfish and deceiving...

Forgive me, my Lady, I'm still of u dreaming...
22. I'm sorry for all the mistakes I've made.

I was a crazy to make u believe I never loved u...

Now u are gone...

But I want u to know that I LOVE U!!!
23. U told me u loved me, but I just smiled,

U said things but I didn't hear

Today I want to cry for all my mistakes

But loving u wasn't one of those...
24.I made a mistake of letting u go

That was bad enough!

The words of love confused my soul.

But now I'm falling apart...
25. It hurts that we can't be together

It hurts when I'm thinking of u

It hurts that I know I'll love u forever

It hurts ......that I made u feel blue!

Forgive me, Darling!
26. For whatever wrong I did

And for all the things I've done

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, indeed!

Forgive me, my Lady, my Sun!
27. I'm not worth even a dime

I didn't see the fault of mine...

I'm sorry for that!

It's up to u, forgive me or not,

I'm to blame that your heart is hurt.

I'm sorry for that!
28. I'm sorry to make u cry

I really, really am!

To hurt u was a great crime!

I'll never commit it again!
29. I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong.

I'm not going to lie.

I'm sorry for my love is so strong,

for I adore your smile...
30. I stand in the rain

Washing away my pain

I'm sorry of what I did

I wish I could run and hid...
31. I made a grass mistake

And I broke your heart in two

U may not forgive me,

But be sure of that

Baby, I still love and need u!
32. I'm sitting here and wondering to

myself: why did I let U go?

Maybe I would give u

a call. I don't know...

I admit it - I've made a mistake

But I'll stop being so fake!

No comments:

Post a Comment