Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

X-MAS SMS

1. And so it's Christmas time

But all my dreams have already come true.

I had the best present in my life-

The day when I suddenly met u!
2. With joy in my heart

With love in my soul

I'll spend this Christmas night

£Cause I will share it with Thou!
3. Christmas is coming

So now I keep on wishing...

I just want it forever

You and me are together.
4. Christmas is already coming

This wonderful time is for only u and me,

U voice, my Angel, is soft and charming,

Your smile is pretty, your love is a dream!
5. On this wonderful day

Let me give u my heart

I hope U won't give it away

And we'll share the love on this Christmas night.
6. When u are close, the world is full of beauty

Love and cheer!

Merry Christmas, My Dear,

and Happy New Year!
7. Miles can't separate

The feelings that we've got

For me u are more than a friend

Love is a present that cannot be bought!
8. If there is Santa Claus, I would ask him to bring u this night and to leave u for me forever!
9. My Christmas is complete

If there's a smile on your face

When your life is with happiness gilt

When you're thinking of me, my Princess!
10. Happiness is just as if it is

When you are near

My Angel, I'm eager to tell u one thing:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
11. Let's light together our Christmas tree!

My little Bird, I'll never set u free!

1 comment: