Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MISSING U

1. I want u to know

how I miss u

I want u to know

how I want t'kiss u.

I want u to to know

Plz, believe, it's true!

I want u to know

I love...I love u!
2. You are my Man, you are my King

You are my Sun so hot and bright

You are my Angel, you are my Dream

You are the Star I'm missing this night...
3. For my heart you're the one

And all my thoughts will go to u.

I'm longing for the day you'll come!

I'm missing u and hope u're too...
4. I miss u

I love u

Make my dream come true

Help me not to feel blue...

Cuz all I want is you!
5. I long for you to be here

In my arms where I'll hold u tight,

Safe and sound forever

With all my might.
6. My mind is set on one thing

I hope we'll meet very soon

But now I keep on missing u

My Darling, my Sun, my Moon!
7. I still remember the days,

When there was no rue.

I remember the days,

When the sky was blue,

These were the happiest days

For I was close to u!
8. I wonder where u are

Do u still think of me too?

U've hurt so much my heart...

I'm thinking of nothing, but of u!
9. I miss your lips

I miss your face

I miss YOU, I do miss!

Plz, send me SMS...
10. You were always here with me

You were always here by my side

I wish u'd feel, u'd see

Without u I cannot abide!
11. Love never dies if it's true

but I died when I left u!

I'm sure, u'll be always in my heart!

I'm sure, we shouldn't be apart!
12. How do I miss u?

I cannot count the ways...

How do I miss u?

It's nothing, but a terrible case...
13. I can wait for u

I can keep my love true

Without u I'm growing weaker day by day!

I wish u to come to my place and stay!
14. Love is to share life together

To build special plans just for two.

The Love like ours will last forever

When u're far away, I am missing u!
15. When I think of u a smile appears on my face

U make me feel this way just by being u!
16. In the Light of the Moon I see your lovely face...

Though you are far,

I feel your love and care.

At night while sleeping,

I hear your sweet voice calling me, luring me to you...
17. Even if an hour should go with no saying I miss u, may there never a moment without you knowing that I really do!
18. I miss you in every beat of my heart, in every breath of mine, in every moment of lonely days and nights...

Your absence causes me so much pain...
19. When I'm not with u it makes me sad

I'm missing u, Darling, so bad...
20. For U I would do anything

U are the world for me

And I will give up everything

For U will be here with me...
21. I get this feeling inside me

I wish I could tell u

My Godness, I wish u could see

My heart bleeds withot u!
22. I seem to have found a love as true as rare.

But my love is far aways from me...

It is in your hands....

1 comment: