Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

GOOD NYT SMS

1. The sun set softly

Another night have come

You breath so calmly, slowly

Your face exudes charm...
2. Looking at the stars so bright

You are always on my mind,

Looking at the Moon, I feel so blue

I'll hardly stand the night without u!
3. Open the window and see the moon light...

I know u feel sleepy, good bye and good night!
4. The stars are shining in the sky

Only the Moon is sad... So am I.

I miss u, sweetheart, I do miss.

I say "good night" and kiss your lips!
5. Do u know how t'catch a star?

You must fall asleep and it won't be so far!
6. Let this night be full of dreams

Let your dreams be full of love

I'll never stop thinking of you, oh, please,

Let me come in your dreams this night!
7. There are so many words I cannot say

I dare only wish u good night, my Fay!
8. My heart and your heart

Stay together day and night.

Have sweet dream, my dear,

I'm sorry for I'm not here...
9. I want to hold u close and tight

My faithful lady, so, good night!
10. All my thoughts are turned to u

Good night, my Baby, sweet and pure!
11. Close your eyes and fall asleep

Into delicious dreams...

In the shadows of your vision I hope, we'll meet

And I'll kiss your dear lips!
12. My love is honest to the core

Without u I hardly breathe

Each day I love u more and more

I'm sending u my goodnight kiss!
13. Look up to the stars above

They whisper "Good night, my love"!
14. I close my eyes so hard and tight

I want you to be close this night

But only I see a thin light of moon

Without u I lost the tune!
15. My heart listens to the music

of the night clouds as they whisper:

"You would love only her and you always will be!"
16. Loving u brings me so much pride

Loving you is a gift from above

Embracing u and saying "Good night"

I hope we'll meet tomorrow, my love!
17. Good night, my baby, my shining sun

You are indeed a special one!
18. Your smile is like a new day

Your eyes're like the darkest night

Without u my life is in vain

I want u to know it... good night!
19. My angel, my darling, my sometimes weary heart

You're the only one reason this sleepless night!
20. This night is so silent and quiet

You've already fallen asleep

My heart's shining like stars so bright

Cuz I'm in love with u deep!
21. What a pity! I'm not at your place!

Miles separate me from you

This night in my dreams I'll see your face

Good night, my angel, I hope you miss me too!
22. Good night, my dear girl, so beautiful and clever,

I love u not today nor tomorrow but forever!
23. I can't sleep at night

'cause I wanna be with u

Wanna have you by my side

I'll never stop dreaming of u!
24. I hear you heart allures mine

And I feel it must obey

I feel my heart calling thine

And needs it here to stay!

It's time to say good night

I wish your dreams'd not end with the light!
25. You've closed your eyes, so deep and arch...

Don't u know, someone loves u so much!

1 comment: