Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CALL ME

1. The sun will turn black

If you don't call me back!
2. Everything seems to be out of line...

Call me... then everything will be fine!
3. Urgent! It's very urgent! in half an hour call me!
4. Call me... I've absolutely forgotten what you voice sounds like...
5. DANGER! Didn't you know there is a fire-bomb in your telephone? And it will detonate, if you don't call me in 15 second and don't tell me where and when we meet...
6. There is no louder sound than the silence of the telephone!
7. My large ears are waiting for tender and sweet words.
8. Without your call I seem to be dying...

I'm begging... Please, call me, my darling!
9. If you are reading this SMS - your eyes are opened. If your eyes are opened - you are not sleeping. Kitty, call me!
10. If you have read this SMS

you should have called me, my Princess!
11. I suffer without your call

Why don't you phone me, my girl?
12. I'm not able to eat and to sleep,

And in studies I make no progress.

I miss you, my baby, so deep...

Oh, send me (just) one SMS!
13. Melancholy came over me...

You know, without u I dree!
14. Your smile sweet and bright

Is a long way off

Why can't I see your delight?

My darling, where do you rove?
15. I'm shouting at the top of my voice:

Your silence makes me feel like a corpse!
16. You thrill me with every your soft SMS

Without your Msgs I feel myself loveless...
17. It's you that I'm waiting for

It's only you I completely adore

Without u the world seems less

Please, Dear, send me SMS...
18. Your call is like the sun,

which warms me when I'm cold

Your call is like the star,

which lights for me the world!
19. I'm breathing in and out slowly

I stare at my telephone

I feel so sad, I feel so lonely

I want to hear your dulcet tone!

No comments:

Post a Comment