Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

GETTING ACQUAINTED

1. Dear, doesn't your Mom need a son-in-law?
2. Let's bet 100$ that now I will invite you to spend a night with me, but you'll refuse flatly?
3. Hi! It is a Gallup poll of how to strike up an acquaintance! Choose the number of the worst variant and send it back:

1) Good afternoon! What's your name?

2) Wow, Sweety, let's have fun, shall we?

3) Hi! It is a Gallup poll...
4. Would you be against if a charming man tries to make you happy?
5. Darling, haven't you seen my white steed?
6. I noticed that you had noticed me, and I'd like to notice that I'd noticed you too.
7. I can hardly imagine what I must say for getting acquainted with you, but we'd better imagine that I've already said it!
8. Lady, I'm from the placement service. May you place me before your business?
9. Would you like me to tell you the words, which you were not told before?
10. Do you believe in love from the first sight? Or I must walk by you again?
11. Dear, does your tongue master French?
12. I remember the day, oh pretty stranger

When in my life you came

When I heard your voice, as sweet as an angel's...

Oh, tell me, what is your name?
13. Oh, forgive me my tactlessness

But your voice, your face and figure

Remind me of a princess!
14. I met u in the shadows of my heart

I met u in the sky above...

My splendid stranger, it is a shame

That I still don't know your name!
15. There is a spring in my soul

Cuz i met u today

Oh, please let me see you once more

I'm eager to know your name!
16. You remind me of a flower

So magnificent and gentle

You remind me of a fire

Which can light my soul's candle!
17. The sun is still shining

So why are u hiding?
18. Why u say hi and always go away

When I want u to stay!
19. The sun is shining

The sky is so blue

Hello, my sweet, my darling

I wonder, how are u?
20. Good afterno.. no... good morn..! evening! or no? My angel, I don't even have the slightest idea of what time it is in the Heaven now.
21. My friend, good afternoon

I hope to see u very soon!
22. Now...

Somebody is sleeping,

Somebody is laughing,

Somebody is dreaming,

Somebody is driving,

Someone is sending SMS...

What are you doing, my princess?
23. I have been missing u since the night was gone.

Hello, my baby, how are u getting on?

1 comment: