Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY SMS

1. I love the way you kiss me

I love the way you smile

I love the way you love me...

You are my Valentine!
2. You taught me how to love

You make me feel like a dove!

My love for u will always stay!

I love u, happy Valentine's Day!
3. I wish you were my Valentine

Though I may not be yours

And I may spend my useless time

On speaking to close doors.
4. I want to tell u something

If u, of course, don't mind...

I'm asking u, I'm asking

Will u be my Valentine?
5. Night and day I think about you

Not knowing what else to do

My heart is only thine

My loving Valentine!
6. I wish you were here with me...

Your kiss, your warmth, your touch...

I wish u'd never flee,

And be my Valentine!
7. I don't need this day

To show my love and care

You know it perfectly, my may,

Such feelings're very rare...

When your eyes and your smile I see

That's Valentine¬s Day for me!
8. My love for u is unrefined,

Believe, my baby, it is true!

Please, sweety, be my Valentine!

My life is vain without u!
9. You are in my heart,

You are in my soul,

You're the only star!

I've never met better before...
10. There is so much I want to say

I want to share with u this day!

As you're my stars, as you're my world!

My life, my sky, my Valentine girl!
11. You're a part of me

We belong together

Heart longs for u as deep as sea...

Oh, be my Valentine forever!
12. Warmer than the warmest sunshine,

Tastier than the finest wine...

I'm fond of your beautiful smile,

Will u be my Valentine?
13. I love u more each minute

I guess I loved your all the time

Believe me, Dear! I really mean it!

I want to be your Valentine!
14. Today is the Valentine's Day

Even birds sing and say

How my heart longs for thine...

I love you, be my Valentine!
15. Let me call u sweetheart

Let me call u mine

Let me hear you whisper:

"Be my Valentine!"
16. On this day, filled with happiness and love,

Oh, guess, what I am dreaming of?

To bring a lot of flowers

To make a lot of gifts

To spend some happy hours

Kissing your precious lips!

Happy Valentine Day! I love you!
17. Do you know, why this world sometimes seems like a fairy tale to me?

Cuz I met you :) Happy Valentine Day, Darling!
18. Dear, I've recently realized that real happiness is to love you and see your pretty smile! Happy Valentine's Day!
19. My special Valentine Girl,

I've got something to tell u:

My love for u is becoming stronger and stronger every day! Happy Valentine's Day!
20. Today is Valentine's Day!

You may celebrate it in your own special way.

But let me admire your smile's shine

Come to my place and be my Valentine!
21. A person like you is a great gift

A friend like you is a great lift

A girl like you is a great desire...

Every day you set my heart on fire...

Please, know, I love u in every single way

Cuz today is Valentine's Day!
22. Today love is in the air

And my heart is full of love

Recalling your name and the shine of your hair,

I've place your name in the heaves above!
23. I'm thinking of u on this wonderful day,

I feel blue, I feel ill cuz you are far away...

I close my eyes and I see u, my dove

Oh, u're more than a girl and this is more than love!
24. Happy Valentine's Day,

Let the sadness fly away!

1 comment:

  1. You tell that to a woman and she will be opening legs no questions asked.

    ReplyDelete