Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

BIRTHDAY SMS

1. You are as sweet as a dream,

You are as tender as a dove,

You are as fresh as a stream,

Happy Birthday, My Love!
2. Happy birthday to a special man!

All my love to you this precious day!

For me you mean more than I can say

You are a place where I always can stay
3. For you this birthday ought to be a sun

Overriding all the other stars

For me your birthday is another occasion

To say how I love you with passion!
4. I wished to present you a lot of flowers, but none of them is as beautiful, as you are.. I wanted to catch a star for you, but I didn't find such magnificent and charming as my lady, then I decided to present you with my heart... Happy Birthday, Darling!
5. Happiness is the smile on your face

Happiness is the love we share

Happiness is our sweet embrace

I hope this day with me you'll share!

Cuz Happiness when you are near

Happy Birthday, my Sweety, my Dear!
6. For u, my Love, the happiest of birthdays!

Let this be a day your soul will sing!

Rejoicing in the pleasure that this day

Must to all who love u surely bring!
7. Have a happy birthday!

I'm sending u my kiss!

I'm waiting for you when you turn

To me your fated bliss.
8. "Happy Birthday" means much more

Than have a happy day.

My "Happy Birthday" for you means "I love"

"I love u very much "... my May...
9. Happy birthday to the one I love!

And all my love goes out to u today!

My heart moves always as u move

I realized, YOU mustn't be away!
10. Happy birthday, Dearest one!

Sweet person of my heart!

We've become a single whole,

Of which u are a precious part.
11. We are one in love and joy

In fondness and in worth

And so as one with you my Boy

We'll celebrate your day of birth!
12. Happy Birthday late, and also ever!

All your days be blessed with love and peace!

You are the one in my soul forever

Years come and go, our love will increase!
13. You are my closest, my dearest friend...

No! No! You mean much more!

I wish that your happiness would never end!

If I'm a wave that you will be my shore!
14. My Dear, I'm glad you're here with me

You share my joy and pain

I wish that this day the greatest will be

And bring you good memory lane!
15. I'm so joyful to be a part of you

To be at home with you and not a guest,

I never felt a love so fine and true.

I'm happy with you, you're the best!

Happy Birthday, my Sweetheart!
16. How can I make this day of telling special

If I tell you I love you each day?

If you know that you are my dream, you're my Angel?

I wish your beauty would never wane!
17. Happy birthday, dearest one!

Oh, happy, happy day!

I wish that nothing in this world

Could take your joy away!
18. I miss you on your birthday,

Not only your smile!

Not wanting t'seem so wordy

Proclaim: I love you, guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment