Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HINTING AT INTIMACY

1. Don't stare at me like that - my pants are already on fire!
2. Send me a message and I'll call u back later,

Send me a SEXY message and I'll call u back sooner.
3. Save water for Noah... take a shower with me!
4. Dear, when u r close to me my sense becomes livable!
5. Hello, Darling! I've just taken a shower! you have 5 minutes to come and not to let me dress myself...
6. At this moment 1 billion people is sleeping, 1 billion is eating, and 1 billion is having sex. But I'm unable to do the first and the second cuz I want to do with you the third!
7. Sweety, if you shoot such a look at me again, my fly won't stand it!
8. Please, don't get tired - I'll need u this night...
9. Any skirt looks best of all on the back of a chair!
10. How much time and effort must a man spend for to take advantage of a women's weak moment.
11. During the day we are loved for our advantages, during the night - for our vices.
12. Sex is a Sensation caused by Passion. When a boy puts his Information in a lass's Communication. It makes rise of the Population of the next Generation. Will u take my Explanation or u still need a Demonstration?
13. Not thinking of reciprocity, always plan intimacy:)
14. I feel like a TAMPAX: in a good place, but at a bad moment...
15. Never write off a French letter!
16. Even if u touch my hand

I can simply lose my head!
17. If u are nice u may call me sweety

If you are attractive u may call me honey

If u are hot you'd better call ME!
18. Mobile sex: press 1 for normal, press 2 for oral, press 3 for anal, 4 for a trio and if u want everything... dial my number!
19. Statistics say that 3\4 of all the people in the world make up 75% of the next generation...So, why can't we join them?
20. Canes and rocks may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me!
21. Decide:

Am I your guide?

Like a flame in the night

If you want me

Prepare for flight!
22. Dirty boys need to take a shower, dirty girls need to call me right now!
23. Lasses lack for feminity, but women - for virginity!
24. I can think about nothing, my May,

But about you and your dress decollete...
25. Don't u know that you would look better with a pound less... I think your clothes weight exactly a pound!
26. If I had a penny every night I dream of u... I would be rich!
27. I think, your Daddy used to be a terrorist, cuz you are a BOMB!!!

1 comment: