Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HAND-WRITTEN RHYMES

1.You are the sun in my sky

Smiling at me and making me fly

Alluring me and making me laugh

For the fist time I feel this magic true love!
2. Deeply in the shadows my whisper is loud:

"You are the only one I'm always thinking about"

Everything I need is your eyes looking down at me

Everything I wish is that you let your feelings free.
3. What's love? Eternal hope?

The arrow, piercing your breast?

In your beloved embraces moan?

Or it's a dream that won't be back?
4. One instant thought is burning in my head

When shall I see you next time, my precious friend?
5. You love me bad

You love me sad

You love me sick

And I am glad

I don't need lies

Pretending smiles

To be myself...

A good advice.
6. The language of true love is forever

That's why love never goes away

That's why, my Love, we shall part never

That's why I do want you to stay!
7. You don't care about superiority of yours,

With your Olympic pose, it is so grand,

And with your eyes, so shining and so gold

You just remain me that you are like God.
8. Memory is a strange thing

I'll always remember my school bell ring

I'll never forget my first kiss at school,

We always remember such things as a rule.

Sweet tears of joy, friendly kisses,

Lots of friends that one really misses!
9. I feel like being in a different world

When I'm with u it's all another

U're rarely different from this darkness

And if u move I'll move with u.
10. Where is the heart of night?

Lake of my dreams will take me there tonight.

There I'll see the moon light...

Sitting in shadow you'll hold me tight.
11. Could it be that I once met u

In a dream that didn't seem to be true?

For me you are more than a memory

I'll hardly find a person like you!
12. In any danger I'll be near

To save u from yourself and others

Only when u're close I feel so real

Let's get lost and stay together
13. I want to turn the pages of my mind.

I'd like to dream and then I'll feel alright.
14. I want people to live in peace.

I want the stars to grow on trees.

But it's impossible, I'm afraid

It's like to go through the closed gate.
15. I love you with every touch

You can never understand

I love you so much!

Just promise to hold my hand!
16. A simple red rose,

so soft to the touch,

is not enough to show

just how much...

I love you.
17. How tight can you hold me?

How long can we stay awake?

How hot can you kiss me?

How much our love can make?
18. When you are with me it's always summer

And ever in winter I feel warmer.
19. I wish I could describe you

You are nothing but a dream...

Making me feel lonely and blue

I feel like I could scream.
20. I hope we'll be together

And never just apart

Defeater of my loneliness

You'll never be denied.
21. I miss you so much night and day

I can hardly believe you are gone,

I thought our love is the only right way

But now I'm again alone.
22. Making love is oh, so sweet!

Lost in your mysterious eyes

Where will the passion us lead?

Will it make us fall or rise?
23. Love is...

The most wanted of my wishes

With u I got this feeling

It seems like so delicious

Sometimes it's f*ck'n thrilling.
24. Love is a splendid thing, they say,

And I believed it when I met u one day

Every moment spent with u

Makes each of my dreams come true
25. Love is a journey for two

Step by step, together we go

Love means a world of me and you

I wonder, don't you think so?
26. What's love? The poem about her?

The frequent breath when ......meeting?

The walls with declaration words?

When you in languor spend your evening?
27. What is this I'm feeling?

I have never felt it before...

I'm afraid that it may be seeming...

I'm afraid it may prove to be floor...
28. While thinking of you, the world just leaves

And I fall in the sea of my dreams

I'm writing this poem only for you

Think of me when you're feeling blue.
29. You do something with me

Though I'm not sure exactly what

It always makes me feel glee

It's something I've never got...
30. Let me hand you the key of my heart

I really don't need it any more...

I've loved you from the very start

In life's sea you're the only shore.
31. There is no more reason to lie

There is no more reason to keep it in dark

I really love you, I try

To leave in you soul the happiest mark...
32. Hiding below the surface of reality

I'm falling away in the hands of fantasy...

I hear your voice, your gentle whisper

The 24 hours I terribly miss you!
33. My days of sadness are in the past

Cuz I met my Angel at last

The Angel who took away my sorrow

And made me believe in a better tomorrow!
34. My heart is yours alone

Take it all and never give back

In your hands it'll shine like a stone

Out of them it will turn black...
35. The way I feel is inspiring and new

No words can describe our souls' close link

My heart blossoms for you

Like a fragrant flower in spring...
36. Every smile given by you

Brings me bliss and joy

Every hour spent with you

Makes my soul soar!
37. I am evil

But it's not exactly me

I'm just falling

You can help me, can't you see?

Maybe some day

I will stand for other side

Maybe one night

I'll be back inside the light.
38. Spoken words cannot express

The feeling born in my soul

No one can understand, but I confess

Without you my world¬s is not whole!
39. Look into my eyes, mysterious and blue

Can you hear my heart saying "I'm in love with you"?
40. Everytime I take a look inside u

I just can't forget what I see inside

If I only could be like u in things

That I always see in your shining eyes.
41. In every way

And every day

I know my perfect

Love will stay!

1 comment: