Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ON PARTING

1. The time we shared will always be in my heart,

Yes, we are saying "goodbye", but we'll always keep in touch...

And remember,

Just because I said "goodbye", it doesn't mean I'm gone forever...
2. The power of "goodbyes"

Brings tears to my eyes

I didn't want it all to end

But it's your wish, I won't object.
3. Goodbye's are not forever,

But it's so hard to say

I thought we'll be together

Alas! We part this day...
4. We've been together for a long time...

I can hardly believe that u are not mine

I begged and cried for u so long,

but nothing helped - we must move on!
5. I didn't think u would leave without a goodbye...

I close my eyes ask my God "why"?

So, u're gone, but u'll always be in my heart,

No matter the distance or how far apart.
6. So as I say goodbye

We are already not in love and never will be

I'm going to a place where I can be free.

Remember you'll always be in my heart

Sorry now we have to part...
7. Too helpless to smile

Too hurt to cry

I think (was it true?)

Of your last goodbye...
8. You made me realize what we had was lie,

But thank u for awesome memories

And I'm sure this is my last goodbye.
9. U had so much love in u

I wish u didn't have to go

Even though I miss u

U are in better arms I know...
10. U hardly let me breath

This is why it's so hard to say

U always have been a princess

But not for me since this day.
11. U said u loved.

U lied.

U said u cared.

U lied.

And I wish u lied that time...

Cuz for the last time u said goodbye.
12. I begged for u to stay a bit

I tried to delay the moment u leave

But u insisted... So, I cede...

Now let another person be deceived!
13. I forgot the times when we embraced,

Forgot the moments we had faced,

Forgot the love that once was true.

But I won't forget happiness brought me by u!
14. I'll try to forget the day u left,

But I'll never forget the day we met...

Please, don't forget our first kiss...

Our minutes and hours, full of bliss...
15. The time I had with you was well spent

Like an angel God sent...

The days spent with u were the most precious time

I'm sorry for this, but it's time t'say goodbye...

1 comment: