Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A HEART-TO-HEART TALK

1. The day I met you,
You took my breath away,
I might not get to heaven
But that's ok,
cuz I walked with one of his angels that day
2. My darling, look at the sky.. Do you see the stars shining? Listen... each of them is whispering how I do love you!
3. It was a day
When I saw no chance
Of being happy
but when you came
Into my life
My heart is shining again.
4. Please, smile.
It's one of the reasons why
I'm in love with your lips!
5. When I look into your eyes,
I see the sky flying by.
When you come and smile at me
It makes my heart skip a bit.
When you touch my hand
I feel that I can
Be in love with you.
6. Someone
is admiring you
Caring for you
protecting you
Loving you...
guess who?
me.
7. My love for u
is so blue
only if u knew
how blue I was without you!
8. My life was like a heavy cloud
Dark, dreary, sullen, full of rain
With snow with wind and hail
And then... you came.
9. Don't you know why my love for u is so strong?
It's just cannot be expressed in other way...
10. I'd like you to be my teddy bear
for I could take u in my bed every night :)
11. I want all the clocks and watches to stop
and the whole world to be only for us...
12. If someone offered me eternity without you,
I would choose a single moment but with you...
13. Do you know where I am? Lower, lower, lower.
Why are you looking for me in the phone? Lower.
No, not here. I'm in your heart!
14. My greatest wish is to become your tear to touch your skin, to stream down your cheek and to die on your lips!
15. If you touched my heart by your lips,
you would feel not only the sense of my body
but the love and caress, which are only for you!
16. Now my kiss is on your finger! Keep it!
Clasp your palm to your bosom and it'll inspire u !
17. Open the window and let the fresh morning air in!
The shining sun'll say how I do love you!
18. Always smile, even when you are blue -
somebody may fall in love with you pretty smile...
19. I want! I really want! I do want!
You can hardly imagine how I want it!!!
I want you now... to smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment