Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

LOVE SMS

1. I realized it today I will love you forever
Even if you love me never
I love you I really know,
Because it's so hard to let go.
2. Do u believe in love, lasting forever?
Do u believe in us, always together?
Tell me, tell me please. Look into my eyes.
Do u believe, do u see, I'm not like other guys?
3. You are my Angel that
I'll never be able to live without,
You are the only girl I can think about.
Baby girl I'm so happy that you stayed with me.
You promised to love me forever and that's all I need!
4. I was thinking how to say this to u...
in a poem?in a song?with a gift?
but I guess...
it doesn't have to be like that...
just to say how i feel for u
cuz I know when I say these three words to u
u won't take it lesser in its meaning,
neither will need anything
more to be said to make you understand
what I meant.
So i want o say... baby..I LOVE U
5. If I told you I loved you,
would you be surprised?
For I have lost my heart
somewhere in your eyes...
6. On my own I sometimes feel,
I love you I swear,
My heart can heal,
Y won't u just give me a chance?
7. Whenever I think of you
I'm confused, do I love you?
I guess I do
Is that how you feel too?
8. I miss you
I love you
Make my dream come true
Help me not to feel blue
All I want is you!
9. You were always there for me
Which makes it clear to see
That what I know is true;
baby I'm in love with you!
10. You are in my heart,
You are in my soul,
You are the only star
I've never met better before...
11. Today love is in the air,
And my heart is full of love,
Recalling your name and the shine of your hair,
I've placed your name in the heavens above!
12. Future holds many secrets
But I wish to hold your hand
My heart will never leave you
As my love will never end.
13. Every time I stroke your hair
Every time I see you smile
Every time, you're close, my Fair,
You make me live, you make me fly!
14. Why are u in my head?
I feel, you're a part of my soul...
Both beauty and passion you wed...
My feelings're out of control!
15. You may compare love with the sun,
shining bright
You may compare love with shooting star,
making wishes come true,
You may compare love with the weather,
Changeable and unpredictable...
But there is the one thing I'm sure of:
LOVE is like YOU. Beautiful.
16. One part of me belongs to your heart,
The other one belongs to your soul...
And I myself belong to you!
17. As long as I believe this feeling is true
As long as my heart rests with you
This is love :)
18. Sometimes it feels too good to be true
I thank the Heaven I met you...
19. I crossed many lands
I went so far away
Searching what a real love is
But I'd have better stayed...
the only thing I want to do
Is to spend the rest of life with u!
20. Flowers will die,
The sun will set
But your precious name
I will never forget!
21. I long for you to be here
In my arms where I'll hold you tight
Safe and sound forever
With all my might.
22. Your love is life
Your touch is hope
You bring me beatitude
Teach me to cope.
23. My arms are open for u,
My heart is in love with u,
I promise, I'll never leave u.
If u are gone, I'll be always here waiting for u!
24. The first time we met
you were another man
I could hardly imagine that
You would become more than a friend!
The first time we met
seems so far away,
but my love is here to stay!
25. Love is a great feeling,
Meaning hope and happiness
Meaning embracing and kissing
I want to share it with u, Goddess!
26. Your voice sounds like an angel sings
There nothing sweeter than your smile
I seem to see your snow-white wings
Your intense love makes me fly!
27. Look into your heart. What do u see?
I wonder (I hope), are u thinking of me?
28. You hold my heart
Take it all if u want.
Take my soul and take my mind...
they're so right who says that love's blind...
29. Love never dies if it's true
But I shall die if I leave u!
30. Can u feel my heart beating?
Can u ...
...hear my lips whispering?
Can u see my eyes searching u?
My little dear Angel, I want t'be close to u!
31. A kiss may mean friendship
A kiss may mean goodbye
A kiss may mean nothing
A kiss may mean "I miss u"
But a kiss from me to u
does mean that I love u!
32.If i were 2 tell u how much i love u,i'll fall short of words,if u were 2 listen a lifetime will not just be enough
33. ur beautiful as the moon,ur a golden beauty,o pretty one ur beyond compare
34.im helpless 4 my heart has chosen u,heed me,accepte ,say u luv me
35. I cnt txt u roses or fax u ma hat..id email u kises bt wed stil b apart,i value ur lv 2 me jst wish u cud c,i care 4 u so much u min da world 2 me may God blz u
36. World is against love,it gets tougher on u when u fall in love
37. love is a season that never passes
38. if u love someone just say it before its too late that the secret of stealing hearts

1 comment: